Travel: Something I have done a lot of, thanks to divorced parents strange jobs and a variety of other reasons. I like to travel by myself mostly, the getting from point a to point b part at least. That way I can go at my own pace and take my time. If I'm with other people its always a rush to get from one plane to the next never taking a moment to breath. One of these days I'm actually going to travel for travels sake. Just the thought of going to a nice sandy beach for a week just to chill is a good one.
I found this while poking around and some of these maybe but for the rest of them COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK!!
10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits
01. No Breakfast : People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
02. Overeating : It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
03. Smoking : It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
04. High Sugar consumption : Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
05. Air Pollution : The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
06. Sleep Deprivation : Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
07. Head covered while sleeping : Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
08. Working your brain during illness : Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
09. Lacking in stimulating thoughts : Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely : Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Talk Less on Mobile Phones..!!!
Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly.
West Virginia- the mining accident was tragic but what was more tragic was the fact that so many news papers reported the fact that all but one were alive.
I can understand why the family's were so pissed off. Anyone in their situation would be. The papers really had no right to run the story the way it was but it was really a result of people wanting something that didn't happen and the story got twisted around and put to press before something could be done about it.
Mining is a dangerous business in the first place anything can happen. I wish there was an easer way to get the stuff out of the ground. Its one of those things that we don't even think about where it comes from just that its there. We just don't appreciate the little things in life I guess.
An old classmate of mine contacted me today. Talk about strange, not that high school was a bad experience or anything. Its just that once I left school I never wanted to look back, never wanted to go to the reunions and never cared if I saw any of the people again.
I sometimes wonder what has happened to the people I went to school with but I realize I don't really care either.
Its hard to believe that 2005 is at the end. Time flys for sure, I just hope that 2006 will be a good one for all and bring happiness health and fun!
Finally the family is gone! as much as I love them having them all together at once is a bit stressfull. On top of that I had my duties here at camp to attend to so I was doing two things at once never a fun thing. I'm glad I get a few days to myself now to unwind and destress.
I fail to understand why some parents will not control their child. Their child will clearly do something they tell them not to do and they just look in the opposite direction.
A lot of the time its a safety issue. A child can't be aloud to climb wherever he or she pleases we can't be held responsible if they fall off and crack their head open. We tell them to get down or lift them off the counter/table or or where ever and the parent yells at us for doing a job they should have done in the first place.
People wonder why kids turn out the way they do and thats the exact reason why. They know exactly how to manipulate and they do it well.